1. Test before use.
2. Prewash garment without fabric softener.
3. Apply an even coat of glue to fabric or embellishment.
4. Press onto garment and remove excess glue with a damp cloth.
5. Place thin cloth over glued surface.
6. Heat dry iron to cotton setting and iron glued area for 30 seconds, moving iron in a low circular motion. Flip fabric over and repeat.
7. Let cool completely. Check to ensure bond is secure and reapply heat if necessary.
8. Wash inside out on gentle cycle; dry on low heat.
IMPORTANT: Do not allow glue to dry before heat setting.