Always test for best results. Use at room temperature and low humidity.
- Make sure surface to be sprayed is dry and dust free.
- Shake can well before applying.
- Holding can upright 10” to 12” from surface, spray with a slow, even side-to-side motion.
- Surface should have an overall wet look, but avoid over-applying to prevent drips or soak-through.
- Apply as many coats as desired; 2-3 light coats are better than one heavy coat.
- Allow to dry between coats.
- After spraying, turn can upside down and spray until only clear gas appears. Wipe valve opening. This will prevent clogging and sputtering in future applications. Spray valve can be removed for cleaning.