Always test for best results.
- Clean, dry and roughen surfaces to be bonded.
- Remove cap counter clockwise from the nozzle.
- Apply a thin coat to each surface.
- Wait approximately 2 minutes before mating surfaces.
- For maximum-strength bond, allow 24 hours for cure time.
Dry time will depend on how much glue was used and the temperature and humidity level in your area. A general dry time estimate for this glue is 7-8 minutes based on testing with a 3-millimeter coating at 70-73 degrees Fahrenheit. Thicker applications will dry at a slower rate.