How to make cheesecloth ghosts with glue?
Here is how to make cheesecloth ghosts with Aleene’s Fabric Stiffener glue:
- You can use balloons, foam balls or other circular dimensional objects to form ghosts. If using a non-disposable object, protect with plastic wrap or a plastic bag.
- Cut desired size swatch/swatches from cheesecloth.
- Pour Fabric Stiffener in a disposable bowl, and wearing gloves, dip cheesecloth swatches in the liquid to saturate. Wring out excess.
- Drape saturated cheesecloth over circular object and let dry. Remove from form.
- Glue on facial features or use paint to create.
- Fabric Stiffener can be thinned with water up to a 50/50 ratio, and can be tinted with acrylic paint.