FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $10 OR MORE! - U.S. SHIPPING ONLY
It’s Spring! The sun is out, the air is fresh and it’s perfect for a garden! No matter what you’re planting, it’s important to keep things labeled and organized and we’ve got just the thing! These garden markers make it easy to keep track of which plant is where. We’re going to show you how to make them!
- Aleene's Spray Sealer Gloss Finish (optional)
-Paint stir stick
-Wood alphabet tiles
1. Lay out alphabet tiles before gluing. You want to make sure you have enough letters for each of your markers.
2. Glue wooden alphabet tiles to paint stir stick and let dry. Start at the top, to ensure you have enough room for all of the letter tiles.
3. You can use wood stain if desired to finish the look.
4. Spray the sealant over the tiles. The sealant will help protect from the sun or rain.
5. Place in your garden.
Here we created garden markers for herbs, but this can totally be customized for whatever you are planting. Not planting anything this year? Use the alphabet tiles as labels for jars or drawers.