It’s hard to miss all the vertical gardening trends that have been blossoming everywhere lately! And, it’s so easy to become intrigued and obsessed with its beauty from all the natural colors. This pallet project not only is the perfect natural setting for succulents and other plants, but you don’t have to be a carpenter to create it and, it will look good both outdoors and indoors!
Liquid Fusion® Rapid Dry
(2) 1/2 in. x 4 in. x 6 ft. S4S Oak Board
(1) Hardboard Tempered (Common: 1/8 in. x 2 ft. x 4 ft.)
Paint color of choice
1. Cut four 20 inch and two 24 inch pieces of the oak board.
2. Cut into a 20”x 24” piece from the hardboard.
3. Use a small sanding block to smooth out the edges.
4. Lay the hardboard on a flat work surface placing the 24” sides vertically.
5. Apply glue to both 24” sides of hardboard.
10. Add your own plants as desired. Both real and imitation plants work well.
May 31, 2018